Friends of Christopher Columbus Park, Inc. > PO Box 130285, Boston MA 02113 > firstname.lastname@example.org > 781-639-6002
Things To Do in Christopher Columbus Park
- Enjoy & unwind on the benches surrounding the Rose Kennedy Fountain
- Stroll & sniff your way through the beautiful Memorial Rose Garden
- WIFI - (bring your laptop)
- Bring your little ones to the Tot Lot/Jungle Gym to play
- Join the kids and run through the sprinklers
- Appreciate the amazing Trellis & the artistic natural beauty of its Wisteria Vines
- Take a boat to the Harbor Islands or a water taxi to the Airport
- Enjoy the view of the boating activity in Boston Harbor
More Activities in the Park and in the Neighborhood
The Friends of Christopher Columbus Park has something for every age group. We work hard to support families that live in the North End and Waterfront Neighborhoods or families that are just visiting. This page has many links and resources for children. We know that connecting to other families in the city can be more challenging than in the suburbs but the park is a great place to do it.
In the summer the fountain and the Playground/Tot-Lot in the park are always a great place to bring kids of all ages. But even in the winter there are many activities to do in the neighborhood.
Below are some links to local children's activities.
NEMPAC North End Music and Performing Arts Center
The NEMPAC Center is located on the
Paul Revere Mall in Boston's historic North End
North End Branch Library
25 Parmenter Street, Boston, MA 02113
Branch Librarian: Janet Buda
NEWMA - North End Waterfront Mothers Association
Google Group - Join this group to stay connected with other mothers & fathers in the neighborhood.
Nazzaro Community Center
30 N Bennet St, Boston, MA 02113
New England Aquarium
There are many children's activities at the New England Aquarium on the waterfront.